Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hostile Aggression

'The violent behaviors that are intended to cause psychological or physical harm, or both, to another being. Hostile aggression, a form of aggression, stems from feelings of anger.'
I know I am a very angry child. I can tell. I have anger issues & mood swings 24/7. & I know I display hostile aggression; ask anyone.
With my anger, I can intimidate people into apologizing. With my violence, I can make people afraid of me. 
With my hostile aggression, I pushed away my now ex-boyfriend.
Him & I fought constantly, on & off. Mainly about stupid things , but we always butted heads because we both get angry easily . I usually just yelled at him over the phone, & him living in Hawaii doesn't make our fights any easier. When I'm angry, I get really angry. & I need to learn how to control it because when I do blow up, I push everyone away & in his case, he got super mad. I was crying on the phone & he was peeing & I just really got mad/sad because it's like he didn't even care about comforting me & cared more about relieving himself. So I hung up. Then he got super pissed and wrote a Tumblr post saying that I was selfish and I always thought I was right when I wasn't. That to me was the last straw. It's like I couldn't even have my own feelings without being told whether or not they were right or wrong.
Relationships are just so difficult .
I cried the whole day today, at Chinese school & volunteer. He just texted me saying that he missed me. I haven't replied yet because I don't know what to say. I wonder if the 10 minute wait for my reply is hard for him. I want to say I miss him back, but I'm not sure if I should.
Love is really blind .It makes you forgive people of all the wrong things that they've done no matter how bad they were.
I just really need a hug , someone to talk to.
But because I'm not allowed to go out, I can't.
I can't even have a boyfriend so I can't talk to my parents about this.
Life is just so difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    I really think going back to therapy would help. Especially if you feel like you can't talk to your parents, this way you'd have an outlet.
    And I can see how it would be so hard to have a long-distance relationship. Usually couples hug after a fight, but you don't have that luxury. Something to think about for future relationships...
    Please talk to your parents about therapy! It really could help relieve a lot of pressure.

    ReplyDelete