Saturday, January 15, 2011

Walking down memory lane .

SO SINCE WE'RE DEALING WITH MEMORY HERE,
I can say that my memory is very bad.
I can't even remember to blog every Saturday. I have to have Sarah remind me the day of or else I forget. :/ Talk about a horrible memory, even things that should be done on a consistent basis don't stick to me.
I'm guessing my prefrontal cortex is damaged -_-.
I used to be a visual learner! I had a pretty good iconic memory but now I'm more of an audible listener.
BY THE WAY,ecstasy makes the body cold not warm. Well for me & my friends d: Maybe it's different for everyone. but it makes everything you touch REALLY soft  & it's like having an orgasm whenever you touch something. & your pupils dilate & they become REALLY big & round, and you always have to drink water because you get a really dry mouth.
& having bad trips occurs with any type of drug. I noticed it was only under LSD.
I slept walked before when I was little too . My dad told me that one time I was sleepwalking when I was little and I went up to the window & I opened it & leaned out but he heard me open the window  & so he grabbed me before I fell AND I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT WHATSOEVER. I think it's quite absurd but then again I was a strange kid. I used to walk up to my parents when they were in the living room watching TV and stare at them and then walk back to my room. Freaky stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment