Saturday, September 25, 2010

OKAY .

SO ,
this week what really struck out to me was the astrology and horoscopes thing, about how it's not real & its purely fictional. What really surprised me was the fact that my horoscope really applied to my life. My horoscope said that I will deal with some really rough times & that my decision making should help me get through it.
That day, I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months.
I loved him, yes I know. How can someone know love in high school?
But then again, how can some one measure the maturity & ability to love in the first place?
I realized that love is blind.
Never go into a relationship thinking that if you stick it through things will get better.
I tried to stick it through. We fought on & off , and about 4 months into the relationship I tried breaking it off so many times but he pleaded me not to. He said that he would never be able to live without me. That was such a burden : to know that my existence in someone's life determined their fate.
But I broke it off because I realized he wasn't what I wanted.
I always tried to change him, his attitude , his actions. He was more of a project than anything.
& I was sick of it. I wanted a more responsible and more mature boyfriend.
I met a guy on Tumblr a few days before I broke up with my boyfriend at the time.
& that guy was what my ex wasn't .
I realized that maybe my parents had a point of not letting me go into a relationship, that I would just set myself up for heartbreak & pain. This week has been very hard in letting go, but I have. They should have told me their reasons though instead of restricting me.
Life is all about communication.
Without it, there is no meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment